2018-07-25

Interview – WEEDEOUS MINCER (Russia)


WEEDEOUS MINCER is a mincecore unit based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. The band has put out a lot of releases; “Modern Mince Autism” (2016), “Brain Devoured By Mincegore” (2016), “Asocial Instinct” (2017), “Raw Gore Violence” split with ILLICIT TRADE (2018) & many more! We talked with Mr. MxDx [instagram: @bcgrindcore] further about his project. Bleeaaargh! – Interview by Harshziqr [25.07.2018]

When and how Weedeous Mincer get started? Who’s the band lineup?
Hey! WxM is started by me as a diy home mincecore project. And I am only one regular member. First record was made in Kaliningrad in 2014 but real start of WxM is 2016 in Saint-Petersburg. 12 releases in 2 years I record here, and lot of varoius peoples take a part in WxM releases.

Tell us more about your musicstyle and the band influences?
Mainly its mincecore. 

What are some of your most essential releases in the band’s discography? 
“Brain Devoured By Mincegore” of course and “Mincecore Poison” just for me.

Let us know further about your latest release and the future plans?
I don’t know, really, hah, every WxM release appears like a cops when you smoke weed at the streets. I don’t want to stop at the moment that’s all my plans.

What are the main themes and messages in your lyrics?
WxM is mixing of old school social way punk lyrics and modern trolling. I totally support anarchism, antifascism and diy movement.

Do you play gigs oftenly? The memorable shows ever?
0 gigs played at the moment. I don’t know now, possible it, or not.

How do you see the underground music scene in your area, Saint Petersburg?
Better then in Moscow ahahahaha!

Thanks for your time. Last words?
Mince!